East Fork Little Miami Bridge
- Lost Pony truss bridge over East Fork Little Miami on Clark Road
- Clinton County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34000, -83.72667 (decimal degrees)
39°20'24" N, 83°43'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/265009/4358053 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Vienna
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1446223 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 44850 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 10, 2012: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Bridge has been replaced.
- April 12, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger