St. Philomena Church Bridge
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger in January 2008
BH Photo #126222
This bridge was moved from another location in 1950 to replace the St. Philomena Church Covered Bridge. It was recently bypassed by a new bridge on a different alignment and closed. The Stonelick Covered bridge is just .2 miles up the road from here.
- Through truss bridge over Stonelick Creek on Williams Corner Road (CR 116)
- Clermont County, Ohio
- Closed to traffic
- Built 1904 by the Champion Bridge Co.; moved to this location in 1950 to replace a covered bridge and bypassed in 2002.
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 8-panel Camelback Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 136.2 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Stonelick Creek CR 116 Bridge
Williams Corner Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.12797, -84.18631 (decimal degrees)
39°07'41" N, 84°11'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/743223/4334748 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 560 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- ODOT 1330004 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 9, 2017: New Street View added by James Back
- November 21, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- June 23, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added additional information.
- June 22, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added bypass date to history.
- June 22, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- June 20, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Updated name and history
- March 23, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Merged 1992 NBI Data Into Bridge Page
- August 17, 2009: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- April 28, 2009: Updated by Curtis Lee: added coordinates and elevation
- October 16, 2008: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Bridge is closed to traffic and has been bypassed.
- Bill Eichelberger
- Curtis Lee - clee47ford [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- James Back
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net