Pumphouse Road Bridge
Photo taken by Greg Hall
BH Photo #148725
Possibly the only extant example of an Rogers Iron Company built bridge.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Beaver Creek on Pumphouse Road in Springfield
- Springfield, Clark County, Ohio
- Now used for the Buck Creek Trail.
- Built 1905 by the Rogers Iron Co.; rehabilitated 1967
- - Rogers Iron Co. of Springfield, Ohio
- 6-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94112, -83.75848 (decimal degrees)
39°56'28" N, 83°45'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/264318/4424866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 961 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1261630 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 13, 2019: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- November 12, 2011: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- July 29, 2009: Updated by Greg Hall: added elevation