Gates Road Bridge
Stringer placed on substructure of old bridge.
- Lost pony truss bridge over branch of Indian Creek on Gates Road (TR 188)
- Butler County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.40112, -84.72011 (decimal degrees)
39°24'04" N, 84°43'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/696310/4363770 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 931977 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27342 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 10, 2011: Updated by J.P.: updated creek name
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com