Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Sterling Run on County Road C8C
- Brown County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 833029 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27332 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com