Morgan Road Bridge
Replaced with a modern welded pony truss
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge on Morgan Road (TR 406) over East Fork Little Miami River.
- Brown County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built 1886 by the Lomas Forge and Bridge Works Co.; rehabilitated 1979
- - Lomas Forge & Bridge Works of Cincinnati, Ohio
- 8-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Total length: 156.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21665, -83.91471 (decimal degrees)
39°12'60" N, 83°54'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/248359/4344867 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 832731 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27327 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 30, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added location.