Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Anderson Run on OH 149
- Belmont County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1928
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02333, -80.93833 (decimal degrees)
40°01'24" N, 80°56'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/505262/4430348 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Saint Clairsville
- Inventory numbers
- OH 705020 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 705020 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 45.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)