Parrish Road Bridge
Conneaut River Near Conneaut, Ohio
Patrick's finial find strongly suggests that this is the same bridge.
Photo uploaded by Art S
View this photo at ebay.com
BH Photo #353523
The distinctive "X's and O's" portal bracing are a telltale sign of a King Bridge Company span.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Conneaut Creek on abandoned portion of Parrish Rd
- Conneaut, Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Deck removed
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Total length: 120.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.93359, -80.58920 (decimal degrees)
41°56'01" N, 80°35'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/534057/4642484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 15, 2016: New photo from Art Suckewer
- September 17, 2014: New photos from Patrick S. O'Donnell
- September 16, 2014: New photos from Patrick S. O'Donnell
- September 15, 2014: New photos from Patrick S. O'Donnell
- September 14, 2014: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and approximate date of construction
- September 14, 2014: Updated by Don Morrison: updated truss type
- September 14, 2014: New photos from Patrick S. O'Donnell
- November 5, 2012: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Conneaut Creek"
- November 4, 2012: Added by Don Morrison
- Don Morrison
- Patrick S. O'Donnell - 1 [dot] 991km [at] comcast [dot] net
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com