Callender Road Covered Bridge 35-04-24x
Purchased by real estate developers and burned by them when it proved to be too costly to move to another location.
- Lost Covered Town lattice truss bridge over Rock Creek (Now Lake Roaming Rock) on Callender Road
- Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Destroyed by fire
- Built 1870; Burned by owners December 1966
- Town lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 73.0 ft.
Total length: 136.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.63521, -80.82746 (decimal degrees)
41°38'07" N, 80°49'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/514370/4609290 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 35-04-24x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 60243 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Fixed photo quality
- March 13, 2014: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com