Old Main Street Bridge
This bridge is shown as a steel truss, timber deck on NBI 1992, and a bridge carrying OMAIN across Conneaut Creek is shown as a prestressed beam with a rehab date of 1991 in the 2000 NBI.
I assume the old piers are for the original bridge.
- Lost Truss bridge over Conneaut Creek on Old Main Street
- Conneaut, Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1909; Replaced 1991
Length of largest span: 139.1 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.94362, -80.55055 (decimal degrees)
41°56'37" N, 80°33'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/537254/4643613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 461253 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 54308 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 14, 2014: New Street View added by Luke
- November 5, 2012: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Conneaut Creek"