Abandoned NYC - Mill Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Russell Blackburn in December 2009
BH Photo #224433
Now carries oil or gas pipe over.I do not know if this is the original bridge at this location.If you look close you can see room for a second track do not know if ther ever was one though.
- Abandoned bridge over Mill Creek on Former rail line
- Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Originaly part of the Lake Shore &Michigan Southern Franklin Division High grade
- - Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railroad (LS&MS)
- New York Central Railroad (NYC)
- Pratt deck truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.69992, -80.69122 (decimal degrees)
41°41'60" N, 80°41'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/525692/4616505 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51168 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 5, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railroad", "New York Central Railroad"
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added categories "Railroad", "Repurposed"
- February 2, 2012: Added by Russell Blackburn