Clay Road Bridge
All photos taken facing north
Photo taken by Janis Ford in July 2013
BH Photo #261431
Just off OH-307 on Clay Rd. Approach from the south is easy.
- Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Mill Creek on Clay Road
- Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Built 1919
- - Brookville Bridge Co. of Brookville, Ohio
- Warren pony truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.68756, -80.69030 (decimal degrees)
41°41'15" N, 80°41'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/525773/4615134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 432350 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27240 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 8, 2016: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status to Lost as per forum post.
- September 7, 2016: Updated by Russell Blackburn: Bridge has been removed
- August 15, 2015: New photos from Russell Blackburn
- July 30, 2013: Updated by Janis Ford: Corrected location
- April 25, 2012: Updated by Russell Blackburn: Closed to traffic with in last year
- January 26, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Took deck truss out of the description.
- January 26, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Changed truss type
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Russell Blackburn
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- Janis Ford