Center Road Bridge
View from northwest bank
Photo taken by Roger Deschner in August 2015
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #337405
One of two classic concrete rainbow arches on original alignments of highway OH 7 in Ashtabula County, Ohio. This one was rehabilitated very well in about 1999, and should now last for many decades to come.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Conneaut Creek on Center Road (Old OH 7) in Conneaut
- Conneaut, Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; complete rehabilitation ca 1999
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 153.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.89449, -80.57458 (decimal degrees)
41°53'40" N, 80°34'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/533863/4640049 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 432156 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27239 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)
- September 8, 2015: New photos from Roger Deschner
- Janis Ford
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- Roger Deschner - rogerdeschner [at] gmail [dot] com