Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Modern pony truss bridge over Wheeler Creek on Lake Road
- Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Span length: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.85333, -80.98833 (decimal degrees)
41°51'12" N, 80°59'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/500968/4633492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 430722 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27253 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com