Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Quaker Springs Run on TR 2104
- Ashland County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.75500, -82.24167 (decimal degrees)
40°45'18" N, 82°14'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/395186/4512301 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OH 336394 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 336394 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35871 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)