Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Baltimore & Ohio Railroad on TR 391
- Ashland County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1918
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- OH 335762 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 335762 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35868 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/1982)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 57.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1951)