Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Jerome Fork on TR 1500
- Ashland County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1918
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.84333, -82.23667 (decimal degrees)
40°50'36" N, 82°14'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/395747/4522101 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 333980 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 333980 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)