Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Black Fork Mohican River on OH 430
- Ashland County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 158.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.77000, -82.37833 (decimal degrees)
40°46'12" N, 82°22'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/383676/4514139 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 305464 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27223 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com