Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Lake Fork Mohican River on OH 179
- Ashland County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1968
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 194.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70833, -82.16167 (decimal degrees)
40°42'30" N, 82°09'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/401871/4507028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 304115 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com