Pine Gap Norfolk Western Bridge
Deck girder bridge, rusted with age, but still carrying freight daily.
- Truss bridge over Pine Gap Rd on Norfolk Western Railroad
- Adams County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Deck girder bridge
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.95744, -83.34041 (decimal degrees)
38°57'27" N, 83°20'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/297206/4314658 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 137804 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 47720 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 4, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Wrong bridge, this is a Deck girder bridge
- January 15, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net