Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Island Creek on Island Creek Road
- Adams County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1983
Length of largest span: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 252.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.69333, -83.58167 (decimal degrees)
38°41'36" N, 83°34'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/275470/4285909 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Manchester Islands
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 101869 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27186 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com