Schoellkopf Road Bridge
NBI date of 1933 is incorrect. The bridge may have been relocated here or modified in some way at that time. A pinned Pratt with cresting on it's finials would likely be 1890's or older.
- Through truss bridge over Cayuga Creek on Schoellkopf Road
- Wyoming County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- To be replaced and moved to Wyoming County Fairgrounds
- Bridge was bought used in 1933 from Erie County; rehabilitated 1973
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 98.8 ft.
Total length: 103.7 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.81861, -78.44556 (decimal degrees)
42°49'07" N, 78°26'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/708825/4743837 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3319610 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 4, 2020: Updated by Geoff Hubbs: Updated status
- July 3, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs