West Street Bridge (Old)
Photo taken by Dana and Kay Klein in March 2017
BH Photo #384215
This bridge has been moved and Restored
- Relocated pony truss bridge over Cattaraugus Creek in Arcade
- Wyoming County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1937 at West Street; relocated and reopened as a pedestrian bridge in 2012
- Pratt pony truss (?)
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.53510, -78.42249 (decimal degrees)
42°32'06" N, 78°25'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/711672/4712410 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3319440 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27173 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 5, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein