Beaver Dam Creek Bridge
NY 35M 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in August 2016
BH Photo #370594
Bridge consists of salvaged trusses attached to concrete box girders.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Beaver Dam Creek on Mathews Mill Road
- Westchester County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1956
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Also called
- Matthew's Mills Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.23131, -73.65764 (decimal degrees)
41°13'53" N, 73°39'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/612500/4565303 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Kisco
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3348410 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 23, 2016: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added description, alternate name and photos.
- August 12, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com