Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over MNRR on N. Fulton Avenue in Yonkers
- Yonkers, Westchester County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 159.8 ft.
Total length: 161.8 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.91139, -73.82861 (decimal degrees)
40°54'41" N, 73°49'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/598648/4529580 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Mount Vernon
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7712480 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27101 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 11.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)