Kimball Avenue Bridge
Bridge is now well hidden between two newer bridges.
- Concrete arch bridge over Kimball Avenue on Cross County Parkway in Yonkers
- Yonkers, Westchester County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1985
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 94.8 ft.
Deck width: 61.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.92944, -73.84806 (decimal degrees)
40°55'46" N, 73°50'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/596984/4531594 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Vernon
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5501192 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27116 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 2, 2021: New Street View added by Geoff Hubbs