Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Champlain Canal on Clinton Street in Whitehall
- Washington County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 101.7 ft.
Total length: 219.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.55833, -73.40167 (decimal degrees)
43°33'30" N, 73°24'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/629092/4824060 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 4418010 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)