This single span, Town truss bridge is also known as the Eagleville Covered Bridge. It was built in 1858 by Ephraim W. Clapp and measures 100 feet. It was listed on the State and National Register of Historic Places on March 8, 1978. The World Guide to Covered Bridges has assigned the following number to this bridge: NY 32-58-01. This bridge was rehabilitated in 2007. Photos submitted by Bob and Trish Kane, Sherburne, NY.