Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Fly Creek on CR 74 (Eddy Street) in Greenwich
- Washington County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.07722, -73.49528 (decimal degrees)
43°04'38" N, 73°29'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/622494/4770488 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3306270 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27040 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2005)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1974)