Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Batten Kill on Buffem Road
- Washington County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1965
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.09944, -73.30278 (decimal degrees)
43°05'58" N, 73°18'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/638115/4773255 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3305920 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1974)