Abandoned DH (Warrensburg Branch) - Hudson River Bridge #2
DH - Hudson River Bridge #2
Photo taken by Michael Quiet
BH Photo #317553
May have been moved here from further the Troy area in 1905 instead of built new.
- Abandoned pratt through truss bridge over Hudson River on D&H Warrensburg Branch
- Warrensburg, Warren County, New York
- Built 1905, abandoned 1980
- - Delaware & Hudson Railway (DH)
- Pin connected Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 163.8 ft.
Total length: 328.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.47865, -73.82274 (decimal degrees)
43°28'43" N, 73°49'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/595208/4814643 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 65503 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 5, 2015: Photo imported by Ian Martin
- March 3, 2015: New photo from Michael Quiet
- January 15, 2015: New Street View added by Ian Martin