Tappan/ Kittle Covered bridge 32-56-03 #2
Photo taken by Brian McKee in May 2010
BH Photo #170763
This bridge is actually a stringer, now, since it was rebuilt without the original trusses.
- Kingpost through truss bridge over Dry Brook on Erickson Rd.
- Ulster County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Rebuilt extensively in 1985 without functional trusses
- Kingpost through truss
Total length: 43.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.06860, -74.54780 (decimal degrees)
42°04'07" N, 74°32'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/537409/4657491 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 45727 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 26, 2010: Added by Brian McKee
- Brian McKee - bjmckee51 [at] yahoo [dot] com