Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Mettacahonts Creek on Sundale Road
- Ulster County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1929; replaced 2003
Span length: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 78.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.85333, -74.27278 (decimal degrees)
41°51'12" N, 74°16'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/560365/4633747 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3346580 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 27001 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com