Dug Road-Salmon Creek Bridge
- Girder bridge over Salmon Creek on Dug Road
- Tompkins County, New York
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 77.8 ft.
Total length: 80.7 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.55386, -76.53501 (decimal degrees)
42°33'14" N, 76°32'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/373980/4712415 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3210090 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 84599 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 5, 2019: Added by Dana and Kay Klein