Beech Road Bridge
Dimensions are of the original bridge before it was retrofitted for pedestrian use.
- Bowstring pony truss bridge over West Branch Cayuga Inlet on Beech Road
- Newfield, Tompkins County, New York
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1873 by the King Bridge Co. Preserved as a pedestrian bridge in 2003.
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Bowstring pony truss
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.36137, -76.59403 (decimal degrees)
42°21'41" N, 76°35'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/368734/4691130 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- West Danby
- Inventory number
- BH 49441 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 28, 2011: Added by James McCray