Red Mill Road Bridge
Photo taken by Andrew in October 2017
BH Photo #429829
Bridge was removed (and permanently replaced with a new bridge) and is currently stored in a grass lot behind the Dryden Town Hall.
- Pony truss bridge over Fall Creek on Red Mill Road
- Tompkins County, New York
- In storage or disassembled
- Built 1887
- - Groton Bridge Co. of Groton, New York
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 58.7 ft.
Total length: 119.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.52778, -76.32194 (decimal degrees)
42°31'40" N, 76°19'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/391428/4709224 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3209790 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26964 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 28, 2018: New photos from Andrew