Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Hankins Creek on NY 97
- Sullivan County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 31.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.81417, -75.08972 (decimal degrees)
41°48'51" N, 75°05'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/492547/4629147 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1035420 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26917 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)