Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel through arch bridge over Fire Island Inlet on Robert Moses State Parkway (NY 908J)
- Suffolk County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1962
- Steel through arch
Length of largest span: 460.0 ft.
Total length: 4,234.1 ft. (0.8 mi.)
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.63209, -73.26282 (decimal degrees)
40°37'56" N, 73°15'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/646912/4499367 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1058770 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 74522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)