Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Patchogue Lake on Roe Blvd. in North Patchogue
- Suffolk County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 39.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.77444, -73.02278 (decimal degrees)
40°46'28" N, 73°01'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/666857/4515599 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2261610 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26891 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2012)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)