NS - Reynolds Avenue Bridge (South)
In-service bridge on a connecting line built between the DL&W and Erie mainlines in the early 1950s. This foreshadowed the eventual EL merger and the abandonment of the Erie line to the east and the DL&W to the west.
- Girder bridge over Reynolds Avenue on Norfolk Southern
- Corning, Steuben County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- - Conrail (CR)
- Erie Lackawanna Railroad (EL)
- Erie Railroad (ERIE)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15844, -77.07011 (decimal degrees)
42°09'30" N, 77°04'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/328980/4669442 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7715061 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 84128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 23, 2020: Updated by Ian Martin: Added details
- January 12, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein