Centerway Arch Bridge
Corning Glass Works, Corning, N. Y.
Boston Public Library
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
View this photo on Flickr
BH Photo #317401
2014 International Concrete Repair Institute Award Winner for the Rehab
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Chemung River on Former Pine Street/Pedestrian Walkway
- Steuben County, New York
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1922; Closed to vehicular traffic 1989; Rehabilitated & reopened 2014
- Closed-spandrel arch
Total length: 720.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.14578, -77.05362 (decimal degrees)
42°08'45" N, 77°03'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/330309/4668003 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 66332 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 21, 2016: New photos from Dana and Kay Klein
- July 20, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 28, 2015: Added by Dave King