Seneca Street-Big Creek Bridge (Old)
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Big Creek on Seneca Street
- Hornell, Steuben County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1980
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 72.8 ft.
Deck width: 35.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.35329, -77.66015 (decimal degrees)
42°21'12" N, 77°39'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/280908/4692430 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2016370 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 76062 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Name correction
- March 12, 2017: Added by Dana and Kay Klein