NS - Route 415 Overpass
On a connecting line constructed 1950-1955 to join the DL&W mainline to the east with the Erie mainline to the west.
- Girder bridge over Rte 415 (West Pulteney Street/East High Street) on Norfolk Southern
- Riverside, Steuben County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
- - Conrail (CR)
- Erie Lackawanna Railroad (EL)
- Erie Railroad (ERIE)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 81.7 ft.
Total length: 164.7 ft.
- Also called
- NSRR-Rt 415 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15591, -77.08239 (decimal degrees)
42°09'21" N, 77°04'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/327959/4669186 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7048200 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 84317 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 27, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein