Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over South Channel St. Lawrence River on Barnhart Island Road
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956; rehabilitated 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 508.9 ft.
Total length: 1,073.9 ft.
Deck width: 37.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 22.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.99608, -74.84489 (decimal degrees)
44°59'46" N, 74°50'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/512226/4982527 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Raquette River
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5523630 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26809 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)