Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Suspension bridge over St. Lawrence River at Ogdensburg
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
- Wire suspension
Length of largest span: 1,142.8 ft.
Total length: 7,385.2 ft. (1.4 mi.)
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.72917, -75.45556 (decimal degrees)
44°43'45" N, 75°27'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/463926/4952965 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Ogdensburg East
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5523230 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26834 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)