Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Grasse River
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1999
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 153.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.42722, -75.14944 (decimal degrees)
44°25'38" N, 75°08'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/488104/4919336 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3363520 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26823 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com