Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Trout Brook on CR 35
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921; rehabilitated 1950
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.66972, -75.09194 (decimal degrees)
44°40'11" N, 75°05'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/492711/4946265 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- West Potsdam
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3341700 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)