Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Oswegatchie River on Kearney Road
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- No longer exists
Span length: 148.0 ft.
Total length: 148.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.31500, -75.56861 (decimal degrees)
44°18'54" N, 75°34'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/454654/4907048 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Natural Dam
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3341070 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26829 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com