Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Open-spandrel arch bridge over Oswegatchie River on CR 11
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 2005
- Open-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 168.0 ft.
Total length: 220.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.39528, -75.45361 (decimal degrees)
44°23'43" N, 75°27'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/463874/4915877 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3341030 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26840 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)