Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Raquette River on NY 971U in Potsdam
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923; rehabilitated 1961
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 258.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.66722, -74.98944 (decimal degrees)
44°40'02" N, 74°59'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/500836/4945984 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1008820 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26842 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 42.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)